Chicken or Murg Kebab is made of chunks of chicken, marinated in unique preparation of yogurt and spices. This is one of the most flavorful and aromatic Indian appetizer. Easy in preparation, delicious to serve and no compromise with the taste of Chicken Kebab just at tasty-indian-recipes.com.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 250 gms chicken
- 1 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 inch ginger paste
- 1 tsp green chillies paste
- 8 cloves garlic paste
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups ghee
- Salt to taste
How to make Chicken or Murg kabab:
- Dilute the cornflour in 1 cup of water and keep the mixture aside.
- Clean the chicken in normal running water and cut into medium size chunks.
- Marinate with salt, black pepper and vinegar for about 15 minutes.
- Add cornflour mixture, curd, ginger, garlic and green chillies.
- Mix well and add 1 tbsp ghee.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 8-10 hours.
- Melt the remaining ghee in a pan.
- Slowly add the pieces of chicken on high flame.
- Fry until chicken pieces turn into golden brown in color.
- Fry all the pieces of chicken until done.
- Serve hot with chutney and salad.